- 2019-12-09 On 9 December at 8:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius has working breakfast with the Foreign Minister of North Macedonia and the Acting Foreign Minister of Albania in Brussels
- 2019-12-09 On 9 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-12-09 On 9 December at 2:30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Dalius Čekuolis meets with the Portuguese Ambassador
- 2019-12-09 On 9 December at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the discussion " From Renewing Sakharov‘s Hearings To Reviving The Helsinki Spirit Across Europe" at the Permanent Representation of Lithuania to the EU in Brussels
- 2019-12-09 On 9 December at 3:30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Dalius Čekuolis meets with the Ukrainian Ambassador
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister bids farewell to the outgoing British Ambassador
On 28 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing British Ambassador to Lithuania Claire Lawrence.
The meeting focused on the bilateral and regional cooperation, and the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. According to Lithuania’s Foreign Minister, despite Brexit, Lithuania is ready to continue to maintain close ties with this country. The Ambassador thanked for passing the new legislation regulating the legal status of UK nationals and members of their families after the UK’s withdrawal.
The interlocutors also discussed the NB8+UK cooperation format and the next NATO summit in London.
L. Linkevičius sincerely thanked the Ambassador for her personal contribution to the relationship between Lithuania and the UK.
C. Lawrence has served as the British Ambassador to Lithuania since 2015.