- 2020-01-27 On 27 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the ministerial meeting
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
On 25 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius spoke at a high-level United Nations event, which focused on challenges facing Mali and the Sahel, as well as proactive measures to counter extremist narratives and ideologies.
Lithuania welcomes the conclusions of the Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team (JIT) and the launch by the Public Prosecution Service of the Netherlands on 20 June of the criminal prosecution against the four suspects, who are now facing murder charges in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine.